- NEW Jellyfish Kingdom
- Seahorse Sanctuary
- Tidal Touch Pools
- Seal Island
- Otter Empire
- Bay of Rays
Book tickets online to save PLUS skip the queue! Vouchers MUST be printed off and presented to staff at the admission counter at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba, no voucher, no entry! General Admission tickets must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase. Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase or you can download and print your voucher immediately after your payment is accepted.
Take a fascinating journey from the coast to the ocean depths. Explore 16 themed zones and soak-up the amazing view from the sea bed in our 80 metre ocean tunnel. Get up close to over 10,000 creatures including Australia's largest collection of jellyfish. Meet our rare weedy sea dragons, our resident seals plus over 20 species of shark and rays. With 14 fun talks and animal feeds, including our family favourite seal presentation, there's plenty for everyone to enjoy at SEA LIFE Mooloolaba.
GIFT VOUCHERS: Please note that vouchers purchased online will show the purchase price. If you would like a gift voucher without the price listed, please phone UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba directly.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Your voucher MUST be printed off and presented at the admission counter at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba. No voucher, no entry!
- If you are asked to select a date upon purchase and change your mind about the ticket you have purchased and would like to visit on a different day, you will be able to pay the difference upon arrival at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba on the day of the visit. You do not need to contact UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba or our online ticket partner Experience Oz in this situation.
- Please note that a refund of the difference will not be given if you wish to visit on a different day and you have already bought a more expensive ticket.
- Online tickets are already discounted and so are NOT valid with any other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions.
UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is a multi-award winning tourist attraction located beachside on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. We provide you with the unique opportunity to explore 16 themed zones and soak up the amazing view from the sea bed in the 80 metre ocean tunnel.
- Animal experiences such as Shark Dives and Seal Swims
- Food and beverages
UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is open daily from 9am to 5pm, Anzac Day from 1.30pm to 5.30pm and Closed Christmas Day. Last admissions are 1 hour prior to closing time.
Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557 You can get to UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba by car, train or bus.
By Car If you are coming from Brisbane simply follow the Bruce Highway north and take the Moooloolaba exit after the Ettamogah Pub, then simply follow the signs to Mooloolaba.
If you are coming from Gympie follow the Bruce Highway south and exit at the Maroochydore exit. Follow the signs onto the Sunshine Motorway. Exit at the Mooloolaba exit and follow the brown signs to UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba.
Free parking is available at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba. However during holiday times parking may be limited.
UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is completely undercover so even if it is raining you can still have a fantastic time! We are also completely air conditioned so UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is the perfect place to visit when it’s hot.
You can take part in a number of additional experiences at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba. These experiences include shark dives and seal swims!
General Admission vouchers are valid for one single day entry.