- NEW Jellyfish Kingdom
- Seahorse Sanctuary
- Tidal Touch Pools
- Seal Island
- Otter Empire
- Bay of Rays
Book tickets online to save PLUS skip the queue! Vouchers MUST be printed off and presented to staff at the admission counter at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba, no voucher, no entry! General Admission tickets must be used within 12 months from the date of purchase. Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase or you can download and print your voucher immediately after your payment is accepted.
Take a fascinating journey from the coast to the ocean depths. Explore 16 themed zones and soak-up the amazing view from the sea bed in our 80 metre ocean tunnel. Get up close to over 10,000 creatures including Australia's largest collection of jellyfish. Meet our rare weedy sea dragons, our resident seals plus over 20 species of shark and rays. With 14 fun talks and animal feeds, including our family favourite seal presentation, there's plenty for everyone to enjoy at SEA LIFE Mooloolaba.
GIFT VOUCHERS: Please note that vouchers purchased online will show the purchase price. If you would like a gift voucher without the price listed, please phone UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba directly.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- Your voucher MUST be printed off and presented at the admission counter at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba. No voucher, no entry!
- If you are asked to select a date upon purchase and change your mind about the ticket you have purchased and would like to visit on a different day, you will be able to pay the difference upon arrival at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba on the day of the visit. You do not need to contact UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba or our online ticket partner Experience Oz in this situation.
- Please note that a refund of the difference will not be given if you wish to visit on a different day and you have already bought a more expensive ticket.
- Online tickets are already discounted and so are NOT valid with any other coupons, offers, discounts or promotions.
- UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba General Admission
- Animal experiences such as Shark Dives and Seal Swims
- Tidal Touchpool - Start your journey through the aquarium by getting in touch with a sea star!
- Seahorse Sanctuary - The Seahorse Sanctuary features 3 new species of the ocean's most beautiful creatures
- Pacific Reef - A diverse collection of tropical fish including beautiful coral, clownfish and much more
- Coastal Wreck - See Australia's coastal creatures in this zone, with octopus, lionfish and even the snake-like Moral eel
- Shark Shipwreck - Come face-to-face with huge sharks in our new ocean walk through with 7 species of shark to meet
- Coral Cove - Who knows what colourful fish you may spot lurking between the vast array of colours and shapes in Coral Cove
- Bay of Rays - See the collection of gliding rays, from the sleek stingrays to the spotty leopard rays
- Turtle Temple - See rehabilitated turtles, who are building up strength before being released back to the ocean
- Billabongs - The word billabong is an Australian word meaning 'place of still water' or 'waterhole'
- Freshwater Streams - Home to giant barramundis and our resident Freshwater Crocodile, Marge
- Otter Creek - Our new otter crew are among the cheekiest and cutest of all the residents here at the aquarium
- Seal Island - Something very 'fishy' is happening on Seal Island at UnderWater World - prepare for seal-iness
- Jellyfish Kingdom - The new Jellyfish Kingdom is Australia's largest and most interactive Jellyfish experience
- Crawly Creatures - See one of the ocean's biggest marine crustaceans, the Japanese Spider Crab
- UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba is open everyday except Christmas Day. Opening times vary depending on the time of year, during non-school holiday periods (9am - 4pm) and during school holiday periods (9am - 5pm), with last admission 1 hour prior to closing time
- Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, QLD, Australia